Request Copy of Your Report
Would you like to receive a copy of your report? Please read below:
If an employer or prospective employer has completed a background check for which you are the subject, 3rd Degree Screening may have information about you in its files. You are entitled to one free copy per year of any report(s) we may have.
To order a copy of this information, you must provide us with information that shows you are the person the report is about. If 3rd Degree Screening has prepared any background reports and/or maintains active database files on you, you may request a copy at any time by completing and submitting the form below:
Request Copy of Your Report Form
Once we have received and verified your information, any reports we have will be sent to the address provided on the information request form, along with further information on how to contact us if you have questions or believe there are errors in the reports.
If you have further questions about this process, please use one of the following options to get in touch with us.
- Visit our contact page
- Send an e-mail to info@3rdDegreeScreening.com
- Call (855) 256-4251, option 5
Note: 3rd Degree Screening, Inc is not one of the credit bureaus or a credit reporting agency. We will only have credit information about you if a credit report was part of a background check by an employer or prospective employer.
- Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (English)
- Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (en español)
- Visit the Federal Trade Commission’s site for additional background screening information and reference materials
- Remedying the Effects of Identity Theft (English)
- Remedying the Effects of Identity Theft (en español)