WE ARE SERIOUS ABOUT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

We believe in treating our customers how we would like to be treated. This is why customer service is vital to our success in the background check industry.

We do this by providing each of our clients’ customer care service reps and a national account executive rep. Your customer care service reps are resources that can handle daily questions, compliance considerations, status updates and other related issues about your background check program. Your national account executive rep is responsible for all aspects of your program. Your national account executive rep is there to understand your business, background check program, and identify any ways to improve and streamline your processes. You have 24/7 accesses to your customer care service reps and national account executive rep via phone, email, and even cell phone for after regular business hours.

We strive to have any issues or problems resolved on your first call. When you call 3rd Degree Screening you will be directed to your customer account service rep or national account service rep immediately, ensuring you are talking to the right person to solve any issue or problem. With 95% of issues are resolved while on the first phone call. The other 5% are taken care of within 24 hours and followed up when resolved to ensure you are aware the issue has been taken care of.