For many employers, a trustworthy employee/employer relationship is solidified within a short while. However, to extend the trust even further, drug testing in the workplace is a surefire way to ensure that employees are following company policy. Here are five positive reasons to require drug testing for employees.
- Increased trust in employees
- Improvement on employee/employer relationship
- Encourages personal integrity and responsibility for workers during working hours
- Improvement on work performance and personal growth
- Eliminates any concern or worry that an employer may have about the status of their workers on obeying company policy.
To order workplace drug screening services, visit a trusted source: www.3rddegreescreening.com. The company offers dot and non-dot medical services, electronic statistics and reports, lab-based paperless testing, and more.
About 3rd Degree Screening, Inc.
3rd Degree Screening, Inc., is a full-service, background screening firm located in Council Bluffs, IA. We are a proven leader in the industry with over 18 years experience working with nonprofits, government agencies, property managers and businesses of all sizes. We offer a centralized resource to companies who utilize applicant tracking systems, background checks , and drug testing their applicants. 3rd Degree Screening, Inc. is certified as a women’s business enterprise through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest third party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the US.